Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Bookmark and Share
File #: 2020-0057-E    Version: 1 Name:
Type: Ordinance Status: Enacted
File created: 1/28/2020 In control: City Council
On agenda: 3/10/2020 Final action: 3/10/2020
Title: ORD Approp $99,262.08 in Civil Fines & Penalties Rev. from Litter Trust Fund, w/70% of Such Rev Being Used by JTA to Keep Public Bus Stops & Public Bus Shelters Well Maintained & Litter Free as Set Forth in Written Criteria Adopted by JTA for that Purpose & Remaining 30% Being Used to Pay Part-time Code Enforcemt Emplys for Public r/w Enforcemt & to Conduct Public Awareness & Education Progs to Advance Zero-Tolerance for Litter; Requiring a Report to City Council. (B.T. 20-035) (McCain)(Req of Mayor) 1/28/20 CO Introduced: NCSPHS,TEU, F 2/3/20 NCSPHS Read 2nd & Rerefer 2/3/20 TEU Read 2nd & Rerefer 2/4/20 F Read 2nd & Rerefer 2/11/20 CO PH Read 2nd & Rereferred;NCSPHS,TEU,F 3/2/20 NCSPHS Approve 7-0 3/2/20 TEU Approve 7-0 3/3/20 F Approve 7-0 3/10/20 CO Approved 18-0 Public Hearing Pursuant to Chapt 166, F.S. & CR 3.601 – 2/11/20
Sponsors: Mayor
Assigned Committees: FINANCE, NCSPHS, TEU
Attachments: 1. 2020-57 EX 1.pdf, 2. 2020-57 FS.pdf, 3. 2020-57 Original Bill.pdf, 4. 2020-57 Bill Summary.pdf, 5. 2020-57-E.pdf